Thursday, October 30, 2008

update

Hey guys sorry I haven’t bloged lately I have no spare time.

I went to a fancy hotel and saw lots of wild monkeys.
One chased Griffin and me.
The hotel had a swimming pool griff and me did circus sulay in it.
Any way 1 gone 6 more to come I’m meaning 1 person left witch is Graham my oldest bother 6 to go means 6 more people to come and 2 people are here with us right now.
It was sad seeing Graham go. It felt like I didn’t get to do any thing with him. That’s how fast time goes. It felt like he was here 3 days but actually he was here 12 days.2 months have gone from are trip that means only 4 more months of Africa left.
Have any of you ever played the game settlers of catan? Well iv played it 14 times and only one 6,5 or 7 times (its a stradage game). Were so into it we got the 5 to 6 extension pack so we can play with other people.
“ Here comes blogger Tanzanian whether hottest point today 40 degrees yester day hot last week big rain storms but the Tanzania people say these are the short rains. This broadcast is brought subway sub way eat fresh.”

No comments: