Friday, December 5, 2008

hi again

Sorry I haven’t done a long blog in a while I’ve been pretty busy around here.
With school and friends it’s quite tiering around here.
I just caught a little bug so stayed home from school.
I was quite bummed when I herd I couldn’t go to school because today was P.E.
Tomorrow i'm going to Dar se Salaam!
Till Sunday and this was the last week of school (for this year so now I have 2 months off.
So that’s another reason why I wanted to go to school.
I haven’t been doing much this week it is just the useiwall.
But when i'm in Dar es Salaam im going to watch a Tanzania vs Sudan soccer/football match.
Why haven’t you guys been commenting on my blog????????
Internet was down so that’s why I didn’t email you because I couldn’t get your email or send my emails.
Ill tries to do another post soon.
Sy

1 comment:

ed said...

ok i''ll bite. december & 2 months off school - too bad!! ypu'll have to teach us catan when you get back to canada neat year.....ed

ps great photos!!

pps. blog more!!!